Hot Springs near me Kikuletwa hot springs is a little oasis on the way between Moshi and Arusha, Kikuletwa hot Spring is one of the best things to do in Arusha and Moshi. The journey up to the hot springs is just as memorable as the destination itself.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX|
|50||45 P.P||35 P.P||30 P.P||25 P.P|
There are several ways to get here, and we will choose the best one according to the time of year. During the spring and summer months, you’ll drive through sunflower fields, while at the end of the year you’ll drive through a sea of red flowers and sugar cane at the TPC sugar plantation in Moshi, Tanzania. On clear days, you can see Mount Kilimanjaro, no matter what the month is.
ITINERARY FOR KIKULETWA HOT SPRING
The tour begins after breakfast from your Moshi accommodation. After one and a half hours of driving, we arrive at Kikuletwa hot Spring, also known as Maji Moto hot springs or Chemka hot springs. You can do whatever you want between now and 4 in the afternoon, as long as you get back by then.
Embrace the refreshing water (It’s not as hot as you might have expected, because it’s coming straight from Kilimanjaro).
Observe local boys jumping from ropes into the water, showing off some impressive moves, or eating some chips Mayai or chips Kuku (an omelet with chips inside or chicken with chips) while enjoying the shade of the palms and fig trees.
As we already mentioned, the trip to and from Moshi is gorgeous. There are parts of the route that run over paved roads, but the rest is on dirt roads through the countryside. Dry riverbeds, acacia and baobab trees, tiny villages, and Maasai with their cattle make up the scenery.
- Time: 7-8 hours
- Approximately 3-4 hours of driving, return
- You’ll need bathing suits and towels
- THE PRICE IS USD PER PERSON
MAKE IT EVEN MORE SPECIAL BY INCLUDING SOME EXTRAS
If you have something in mind yourself, do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we’ll try to make it happen messages will make you even more relaxed.
- Massages will make you even more relaxed. There are different packages available.
- Do you have something to celebrate? Our staff can arrange different meal options for you and your friends. There are so many options to choose from including barbecues, candle-lit dinners, special drinks evenings, etc.
- A camping trip. Since most tourists leave in the afternoon, you’ll have the place (almost) to yourself. Light a campfire, and make the fun last a little while longer. The next morning, we’ll drive you back to Moshi.
What does it include?
- Transfer from around to our office to the Hot Springs and back, English-speaking driver
- Hot Springs entrance fee
- Lunch at the Hot Springs
- Drinking water in containers
After participating in tourist activity in Tanzania, a tip is expected. Your package does not include this tip. Ideally, you should pay a driver around 15 USD a day to be divided by all members of your group if you’re satisfied.
In order to create good working conditions for all our crew members and to ensure they are paid in accordance with the guidelines of groups that defend their rights, we kindly request that you respect this amount on any trip. Thank you so much!
What should I do in Moshi / Arusha in the next couple of days? Please send us a message, and we’ll make sure you have a great time!
Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
Optional Tours (short safari after your climb
Personal mountain gear
Tips (Gratuity) to guide
Laundry (available at the hotel)
Money transfer 1%, Visa, Master card, Credit cards 5%