Zanzibar Safari Blue most talked about sea adventure. | Magical Zanzibar Experience | Tour the Spice Islands on a traditional Dhow. | Sea Adventure #sand banks for swimming #coral reefs and natural lagoon where you can snorkel # picnic seafood lunch featuring lobster, octopus, prawns, calamari, and kingfish
Zanzibar Safari Blue we will pick you in the morning from your hotel and drive you to Fumba village on the southwest corner of the island where you will meet your guide and find your private boat waiting for the Safari Blue Tour.
The tour itself has three highlights.
- The first is a stop at the sandbanks for swimming. These sandbanks lie in crystal clear water and the perfectly textured white sand makes for an amazing swim.
- From here we continue to the coral reefs and natural lagoon where you can snorkel and see the tropical fish.
- Finally, we will stop at the island of Kwale for a picnic seafood lunch featuring lobster, octopus, prawns, calamari, and kingfish.
After lunch, you will have some time to relax on the beach before heading back to Fumba and then Stonetown where we will drop you back to your hotel
- Transfers by Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Private Boat for Tour and Snorkeling Gear
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Seafood Lunch and Drinking Water